Over 2,200 church leaders shared their opinion on technology’s role in ministry
Discover what church leaders like you are saying about their priorities, concerns, and expectations with church technology, today and for the future.
Representing over 2,200 churches of every size, across all denominations
See How Other Churches Leverage Tech:
- One digital tool is more popular than ever
- Livestreaming is poised to make a pivot
- The tech wants and needs of leaders is evolving
Representing churches with 200-800 weekly congregants, across all denominations
Midsized Churches Are Digital Trendsetters:
- These leaders embrace a wider range of forward-looking tech solutions
- Mobile apps are on the rise
- Unique challenges create major contrasts against the main report
Insights from churches with more than 800 regular weekly attendees, across all denominations
Discover What's Trending in the Large Church Landscape:
- These leaders are investing in their digital campuses more than ever
- Livestreaming on OTT apps is on the rise
- Larger teams and budgets lead to different demands for these churches' toolkits
Priests and parish staff from across the U.S. share the digital tools they’re using to fulfill their mission
See How Other Parishes Are Refining Their Toolkits:
- They’re investing in digital tools more than ever before and becoming more savvy tech buyers
- They’re searching for the right balance of in-person and livestreaming solutions that are right for the Catholic faith
- They’re experimenting with how to use technology to drive Mass attendance
Get your free copy of the 2023 State of Church Tech, Primary Report
Get your free copy of the 2023 State of Church Tech Report.
We Asked Church Leaders:
- ”Which technology products does your church currently use?”
- ”Which technology products will be strategically important for your church in the next 2 to 3 years?”
- ”What are your biggest obstacles to adopting new technology solutions?”
…and dozens more questions about how they’re succeeding with technology
About Our Research
- Twenty-two hundred leaders from every corner of the country participated in this report.
- Every respondent is either a ‘decision maker’ or ‘influencer’ for technology purchases within their church.
- The churches included represent ministries of every size, from all across the faith spectrum, with widely varying budgets.