Over 2,200 church leaders shared their opinion on technology’s role in ministry
Discover what church leaders like you are saying about their priorities, concerns, and expectations with church technology, today and for the future.
We Asked Church Leaders:
- ”Which technology products does your church currently use?”
- ”Which technology products will be strategically important for your church in the next 2 to 3 years?”
- ”What are your biggest obstacles to adopting new technology solutions?”
…and dozens more questions about how they’re succeeding with technology
About Our Research
- Twenty-two hundred leaders from every corner of the country participated in this report.
- Every respondent is either a ‘decision maker’ or ‘influencer’ for technology purchases within their church.
- The churches included represent ministries of every size, from all across the faith spectrum, with widely varying budgets.
Erwin Raphael McManus
Author and Founder at Mosaic Church
”Throughout history the Church has been at the epicenter of technological change and advancement. This report shows us just how important technology can be to the Church and its mission.
The Church’s relationship with technology is changing—though not in the ways you’d expect.
CHURCH TECH MYTH NO. 1
Hybrid Church is Dead
The pandemic drove many churches to adopt digital solutions—but, now that they’ve discovered technology’s power to amplify ministry, those churches are adamant about sticking with the hybrid model into the future.
See how leaders are refining their approach to tech in 2023 — Get the Free Report Now
CHURCH TECH MYTH NO. 2
Cost is the only thing churches care about when exploring new software.
Tech-savvy midsized churches continue to see the big picture, and set the standard for innovative and forward-thinking tech adoption.
Pushpay CEO Molly Matthews
Shares her biggest State of Church Tech takeaways.
Continue the Conversation
Hear Matt Engel, Executive Director of Ministry Innovation at Gloo, and Pastor Randy Deal, Lead Director of Facilities, Outreach and Safety at Rock Point Church in Arizona, break down the data and trends from the report in this engaging webinar.